iPad 10.2" (7th Gen & 8th Gen) Lockable Car Cradle for Strike Rugged case (Landscape) DIY
- Using your iPad 7th Gen or iPad 8th Gen in a public area and worried someone might be able to take your gadget without your knowledge? No worries! This tablet holder from Strike has an additional lockable feature so your device cannot be easily taken away by anyone but you. The lock comes with a key so you can be assured that only the key holder can take the tablet away from the tablet cradle.
- Improve your mobile signal with Strike Alpha Apple iPad 10.2" Lockable Car Mount (Landscape) for Strike Rugged Case DIY's internal passive antenna. The car mount comes with an FME male connector that boosts signal once connected to a reputable external antenna.
- No need for a professional installer. You can install this DIY cradle yourself by attaching the cradle to the windscreen mount and plugging the lighter to your vehicle’s lighter charger.
- It includes a windscreen mount. However, using this with a RAM Mount is highly recommended. Check out the following RAM Mount options below:
•RAM 1" Ball Long Socket Arm
•RAM 1" Ball Mount with 2/2.5" Round Bases
•RAM Short Double Arm 2.5" Round Bases
- This iPad 10.2" lockable car cradle can also be mounted on Strike Steel Tablet Mounting Bracket. Check out Strike Steel Tablet Mounting Bracket here. Other mounting options are also available for purchase.
- This lockable mount is suitable for use with the Strike Rugged Case. However, the protective cover is not included in the package. You may purchase the Strike Rugged Case for iPad 10.2" here.
- Shop for Strike Antennas to help boost your mobile reception!
- Can work with any Bluetooth car kits.
Want to know more? Drop Strike a line on 1300 792 044 (+61 7 3139 1276) or to contact support email [email protected] or login to "Your Account" and click on "Contact Support".