Zebra TC51/TC56 Touch Computer Car Cradle DIY
Get all the enterprise functionality you need with Strike's Zebra TC51/TC56 Touch Computer car cradle. This Strike Alpha car mount is designed specifically to suit the industrial design of the Zebra TC51/TC56 Touch Computer. The Zebra TC51/TC56 mount can be used in the following industries: Retail, Transport & Logistics, Utilities, Field Mobility, Cross-Industry, Federal Government, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Human Services, and Public Safety. It can be mounted in almost all vehicle types and is perfectly suitable for both indoor and outdoor setup. This TC51/TC56 handheld computer car mount has a built-in fast charger and can boost your mobile signal once connected to an external antenna to help improve your mobile reception even in rural areas.
- The internal passive antenna of the Zebra TC51/TC56 Touch Computer Holder is specifically incorporated to improve your mobile signal once used with a reputable external antenna. The cradle comes with a FME male connector so it can be connected to an external antenna.
- The package includes a windscreen mount. Other mounting options are also available for purchase.
- This Zebra TC51/TC56 Touch Computer car mount is a do-it-yourself install pack. To give you a clear picture on how this simple product works, you just need to attach the cradle to the windscreen mount provided. Next, plug the supplied car charger into the vehicle's cigarette lighter charger.
- It can work with any Bluetooth car kits. Boost your mobile reception further! Shop for Strike Antennas here.
- Check out the professionally-installed version, with a built-in 3-amp charger, here!
- International shipping available
- 3 in 1 Smarter Solution: Secure, charge and record. Use this Alpha Cradle and turn your device into a dashboard camera once AutoGuard Dash Cam app* is installed. Record your driving and charge your device simultaneously. Save costs, no need to purchase a stand-alone dash cam kit.
AL-STK ZBR TC56 DIY
Need help confirming what you need? Enterprise customers, email [email protected] to discuss quantity pricing and your solution.