The appearance of the Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3 surfaced our information channels when they passed their SIG Bluetooth Certification. The upcoming release of the Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3 is one to cause a stir since it’s been two years following the last launch of its predecessor, Galaxy Tab Active2.
Here’s a summary of what we know:
- The Galaxy Tab Active 3 will be running in Exynos 9810 processor with 4GB RAM. This powerful chip can be seen in select Samsung devices like Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and S9.
- Geekbench information also lists that the tablet will be running an Android 10 operating system
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3 is rumoured to have 4,900mAh battery.
- It might have similar dimensions to its predecessor (approx. 215 x 130mm)
- 5G Availability – Samsung has continuously equipped 5G connectivity to its latest devices, including the Samsung Note20 and S20 series.
It’s not announced yet when its release will be, but we’re expecting it by October this year.
While we’re waiting for the Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3’s release, here are some mounting solutions for Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S7 series. Strike tablet holders are designed with enterprise charging and signal boosting capabilities. Strike vehicle mounts are also designed to withstand up to 25G in the event of an accident. These mounts are custom-designed to maximize productivity and fully protect your device for most enterprise workforces.
Strike Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 tablet holders are suitable for industries with harsh work conditions including Public Safety, Warehousing, Logistics, Transportation and more. Check the latest line of Strike Alpha Cradles for the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 and S7+ here.
About Strike Group
Strike Group is Australia’s leading provider and manufacturer of innovative car technologies. Strike integrates innovative design and seamless engineering in all its products. The company now exports to 72 countries having appointed key partners in the American and European market.