Samsung is set to release yet another model for their top of the line Note series. The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is rumored to have a lot of new features that will make it superior from the previous model released in the Note series
In terms of size and exterior design, the Note 9 is said to be almost identical to the Note 8. However, the new Samsung unit would be carrying a new camera, processor, and Bixby interface. The camera for Samsung Note 9 is set have an adjustable aperture and multi-frame noise reduction for clearer images even in low light. It will also be carrying over the super slow-mo. feature that was added to the Galaxy S9 handsets.
The Samsung Note 9 is also said to be a lot faster and smoother with its Snapdragon 845 processor. They took Bixby to the next level as the digital assistant software will have functions similar to Apple’s Siri.
The biggest rumored upgrade, however, is going to be on the S Pen stylus. It will now have inbuilt Bluetooth features which allow users to make and receive calls using the stylus. You can also control some functions, such as music playback, on the Samsung Note 9 remotely using the S Pen stylus.
- Super AMOLED display
- 6.4 inches screen with 1440 x 2960 pixels (514 ppi density)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Dual 12MP lenses with 2x optical zoom and LED flash that can change aperture from f/1.5 to f/2.4 for the rear cameras
- Automatically takes HDR images and has face detection
- Edge recognition in portrait mode – knows what is in the foreground and background.
- ‘Super’ Slow-motion capabilities – takes 960 FPS to slow down your footage
- Better low light capabilities
Fingerprint sensor and biometric security:
- Fingerprint sensor is placed below the horizontally aligned dual camera to avoid accidental smudging of the lenses
- 32-bit/384kHz audio
- It features an active noise cancellation when you use earphones
- Runs Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 or Exynos 9810 with 6 GB RAM
- Will feature either Android 8.0 or 8.1
- Can support an expanded memory of up to 512GB through a separate microSD card.
- Blue, copper, silver, violet and black
- It is estimated to be at the least $1300AUD
Strike Alpha Car Cradles for Samsung Galaxy Note 9
The Strike Alpha Car Cradles for the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 are specifically designed to complement the features of your Note 9. It offers a secure hold on your Samsung Note 9 and lets you have convenient access to all its features whilst on the road or during mission-critical work activities. These high-grade car mounts come with a built-in fast charger to ensure that your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is up and running even after long hours of work or travel. They also have the option to boost your mobile signal using a reputable external antenna like the Strike B2.
Check out our selection of Strike Alpha Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Car Cradles here. Pre-order yours today!
About Strike Group
Strike Group is Australia’s leading provider and manufacturer of innovative car technologies. Strike integrates innovative design and seamless engineering in all its products. The company now exports to 72 countries having appointed key partners in the American and European market.