Samsung Galaxy Tab Active Pro Vehicle Mount DIY
- Boost your mobile signal! This Strike Alpha Samsung Galaxy Tab Active Pro Car Mount DIY has an internal passive antenna designed to improve your mobile signal when you connect it to a reputable external antenna through the built-in FME male connector.
- This Tab Active Pro car dock is powered with POGO connector for superior charging capabilities.
- This is an easy do-it-yourself package. Simply insert the cradle to the windscreen mount provided, plug the supplied car charger to the cigarette lighter charger and you can immediately use your tablet whilst driving!
- It includes a windscreen mount. However, using this with a RAM Mount is highly recommended. Check out the following RAM Mount options below:
•RAM 1" Ball Long Socket Arm
•RAM 1" Ball Mount with 2/2.5" Round Bases
•RAM Short Double Arm 2.5" Round Bases
- This tablet holder can also be mounted on Strike Steel Tablet Mounting Bracket. Check out Strike Steel Tablet Mounting Bracket here. Other mounting options are also available for purchase.
- Shop for Strike Antennas to help boost your mobile reception!
- Strike has conducted an enterprise mobility case study on the necessity of high amp charging with the Samsung Tab Active Pro Holder. You can download it here. You can also watch the video version via Strike's Youtube channel.
- 3 in 1 Smarter Solution: Secure, charge and record. Use this Alpha Cradle and turn your Samsung Galaxy Tab Active Pro into a dashboard camera once AutoGuard Dash Cam app* is installed. Record your driving and charge your device simultaneously. Save costs, no need to purchase a stand-alone dash cam kit.
- Compatible with Samsung Fast Charger with adaptive 5V or 9V output. * For Android, you can download AutoGuard Dash Cam - Blackbox App for FREE. Various Dash Cam Apps are also available for free download for IOS.
For Enterprise customers, email [email protected] to discuss quantity pricing.
Want to know more? Drop Strike a line on 1300 792 044 (+61 7 3139 1276) or to contact support email [email protected] or login to "Your Account" and click on "Contact Support".