Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5" Lockable Car Cradle for Strike Rugged Case (Landscape)
- Using your Samsung Tab A 10.5" in a public area and worried someone might be able to take your gadget without your knowledge? No worries! This tablet holder from Strike has an additional lockable feature so your device cannot be easily taken away by anyone but you. The lock comes with a key so you can be assured that only the key holder can take the tablet away from the tablet cradle.
- Improve your mobile signal with Strike Alpha Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5" Car Mount's internal passive antenna. The car mount comes with an FME male connector that boosts signal once connected to a reputable external antenna.
- This package requires the assistance of a professional installer. The trained professional will install the cradle and connect the power pack to your car’s electronics.
- It includes a swivel mount. However, using this with a RAM Mount is highly recommended. Check out the following RAM Mount options below:
•RAM 1" Ball Long Socket Arm
•RAM 1" Ball Mount with 2/2.5" Round Bases
•RAM Short Double Arm 2.5" Round Bases
- This tablet holder can also be mounted on Strike Steel Tablet Mounting Bracket. Check out Strike Steel Tablet Mounting Bracket here. Other mounting options are also available for purchase.
- Shop for Strike Antennas to help boost your mobile reception!
- This Tab A 10.5" lockable vehicle mount in landscape version is suitable for the Strike Rugged case. However, the case is not included in the package. You may purchase the Strike Rugged case separately here.
- For complete device protection, buy the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5" Rugged Case here and Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5" Screen Protector here.
- Compatible with Samsung Fast Charger with adaptive 5V or 9V output.
For Enterprise customers, email [email protected] to discuss quantity pricing.
Want to know more? Drop Strike a line on 1300 792 044 (+61 7 3139 1276) or to contact support email [email protected] or login to "Your Account" and click on "Contact Support".