November 12 - Strike releases caravanning mounts for tablets & smartphones
For media enquiries, product samples, high res images and interviews, please contact:
Strike Group Australia
1/263 Toombul Rd., Northgate, QLD 4013
T: 1300 792 044
Strike Group releases caravanning mounts for tablets and smartphones
BRISBANE, November 13, 2015 – The Caravanning industry in Australia is large, dynamic and comprises of roughly 4,000 businesses.
The Caravan Industry Association of Australia (CIAA) reported that 21,300 caravans and motorhomes were manufactured last year, a significant increase of 4.4% since 2013.
Caravans today have been transformed into stylish mobile homes. The features have been upgraded to include a space dedicated for gadgets such as smartphones and tablets. The wide expansion of internet coverage in rural areas allows caravan enthusiasts to stay connected whilst on the road.
Brisbane based hands-free tech company Strike Group have released heavy duty Mobile Phone and Tablet mounting solutions specifically designed to suit caravanning environments.
Partnering these mounts with a Strike Alpha Cradle provides a complete solution that can be used in caravans. The mounts also allow tablets to be protected in waterproof devices such as an Otterbox case, perfect for environments where liquids might be spilled.
An optional lock can be added to Strike’s tablet specific and universal holders to provide additional security from theft and tampering. Strike mounts can also be partnered with Strike antennas, which gives the best opportunity for boosting the signal of mobile devices.
Strike Group CEO Chris Ryan said, “Coverage has been one of the main problems for caravanning customers, specifically when travelling in rural areas. Strike has tailored products that will help caravanning enthusiasts improve their mobile signal whilst on the road. Strike Alpha Cradles, Antennas and Heavy Duty Caravanning mounts are built for tough conditions.” The company has just introduced mounts which are specifically designed to fit almost all industries. The latest range of mounts are versatile, flexible and reliable. They mount onto almost any surface with ease and have adjustable components for superior viewing to help users angle their device perfectly depending on their preference.
Seven Caravanning Rugged Mounts
1. Strike HD Pedestal Mount – features a 6.5’’ arm can be drilled onto any flat surfaces such as tables, walls and workbenches enabling you to access your device with ease.
2. Strike HD Arm Mount –with 4-hole drill and features a 22” adjustable arm with 2 ball & socket joints for limitless positioning options.
3. Strike HD Pedestal Mount with 10’’ Adjustable Arm and Drill Base – features a 10’’ adjustable arm so user can angle their device depending on their preferred viewing position.
4. Strike HD Gooseneck Mount – features a 22’’ flexible gooseneck for maximum coverage which allows user to navigate their tablet or phone conveniently.
5. Strike HD Bar Mount – This mount can fit up to 33mm in diameter and can be adjusted to any cylindrical bars.
6. Strike HD Pedestal Mount with 10’’ Adjustable Arm and C-Clamp Base – clamps onto almost any surface easily without screws which allow seamless and easy installation.
7. Strike HD Pivot Mount – can sit securely onto countertops or desks and allows full 360 degrees rotation for portrait to landscape viewing.
To view full range of caravanning mounts, visit www.strike.com.au/Industry-Specific-Mounts/Caravanning.
To view full variants of Strike Alpha Cradle, visit www.strike.com.au/products/Select-Mobile-Phone.
Image packs of Caravanning mounts are available upon request.
You can download the pdf version of this media release here.
About Strike Group
Strike Group is Australia’s leading provider and manufacturer of innovative car technologies. Strike integrates innovative design and seamless engineering in all of its products. The company now exports to 72 countries having appointed key partners in the American and European market.