August 10, 2015 Strike Point of Sale Mounts
For media enquiries, product samples, high res images and interviews, please contact:
Strike Group Australia
1/263 Toombul Rd., Northgate, QLD 4013
T: 1300 792 044
Strike Group releases point of sale mounts for tablets and smartphones
BRISBANE, August 10, 2015 – Australia’s retail industry is considered to be one of the top contributors to the country’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP). According to Retail Council, a retail association based in Sydney, the sector contributes $134 bill ion to total economic activity.
Traditional point-of-sale systems have started to be replaced with tablets and iPads as programs or applications are now made available with iOS and Android systems. These applications allow easy integration of sales and marketing tools, thus helping overall business processes run smoothly.
Major phone manufacturers have launched enterprise grade products such as smartphones, tablets and iPads. Having these devices available to retailers opens opportunities for them to streamline their operations.
Brisbane based tech company Strike Group have released heavy duty Mobile Phone and Tablet mounting solutions which are specifically designed to fit point-of-sale areas.
The newly launched mounts are all compatible with Strike Group’s flagship product, Strike Alpha Cradles. They can be mounted in any vehicle, industrial equipment or as a counter top stand. The mounts also allow tablets to be mounted in waterproof devices such as an Otterbox case. Perfect for environments where liquids might be spilled.
Whilst the latest tablet and iPad technologies have built in platform security, devices require additional security for anti-theft and tampering. An optional lock can be added to Strike’s tablet specific and universal holders, making them ideal for use in public locations.
“The future of hands-free technology in the enterprise world has just been unveiled,” said Chris Ryan, CEO of Strike Group. The company has just introduced mounts which are specifically designed to fit almost all working environments. The latest range of mounts are versatile, flexible and reliable. They mount onto almost any surface with ease and have adjustable components for superior viewing to help users angle their device perfectly depending on their preference.
Seven Point-of-Sale Rugged Mounts
1. Strike HD Pedestal Mount -features a 6.5’’ arm can be drilled onto any flat surfaces such as tables, walls and workbenches enabling you to access your device with ease.
2. Strike HD Arm Mount – with its 4-hole drill, this mount is flexible enough to be mounted anywhere-wall, desk, counter top, floor as well as using the seat rail of any agricultural vehicles. Features a 22” adjustable arm with 2 ball & socket joints for limitless positioning options.
3. Strike HD Pedestal Mount with 10’’ Adjustable Arm and Drill Base –features a 10’’ adjustable arm so user can angle their device depending on their preferred viewing position.
4. Strike HD Gooseneck Mount–features a 22’’ flexible gooseneck for maximum coverage which allows user to navigate their tablet or phone conveniently.
5. Strike HD Bar Mount–This mount can fit up to 33mm in diameter and can be adjusted to any cylindrical bars.
6. Strike HD Pedestal Mount with 10’’ Adjustable Arm and C-Clamp Base–clamps onto almost any surface easily without screws which allow seamless and easy installation.
7. Strike HD Pivot Mount – can sit securely onto countertops or desks and allows full 360 degrees rotation for portrait to landscape viewing.
To view full range of point of sale mounts, visit www.strike.com.au/Industry-Specific-Mounts/Point-Of-Sale.
To view full variants of Strike Alpha Cradle, visit www.strike.com.au/products/Select-Mobile-Phone.
Image packs of point of sale mounts are available upon request.
You can download the pdf version of this media release here.
About Strike Group
Strike Group is Australia’s leading provider and manufacturer of innovative car technologies. Strike integrates innovative design and seamless engineering in all of its products. The company now exports to 72 countries having appointed key partners in the American and European market.