Samsung Galaxy Tab Active3 Power and Data Lockable with NFC Extender DIY
- The Strike Alpha Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3 DIY locking tablet holder with NFC patch kit is powered with POGO pins for 5V charging capabilities.
- Charges via gold plated pogo pins for reliable and convenient cable-free docking.
- Designed with OTG (On-The-Go) data capability for connecting printers, barcode scanners, storage devices, keyboards, mice and more via the cradle's extra USB port.
- The internal passive antenna of the Strike Alpha Samsung Tab Active3 Lockable Cradle with NFC Extender DIY is specifically incorporated to improve your mobile signal once used with a reputable external antenna. The cradle comes with an FME male connector so it can be connected to an external antenna. Check out our Strike Antennas to help boost your mobile reception!
- No need for a professional installer. You can install this NFC extender cradle yourself by attaching the cradle to the windscreen mount and plugging the lighter to your vehicle’s lighter charger.
- It includes a windscreen mount. However, using this with a RAM Mount is highly recommended. Check out the following RAM Mount options below:
•RAM 1" Ball Long Socket Arm
•RAM 1" Ball Mount with 2/2.5" Round Bases
•RAM Short Double Arm 2.5" Round Bases
- This tablet holder can also be mounted on the Strike Steel Tablet Mounting Bracket. Check out the Strike Steel Tablet Mounting Bracket here. Other mounting options are also available for purchase.
A perfect alternative to the Gamber Johnson Samsung Galaxy Tab Active3 Docking Cradle.
Want to know more? Drop Strike a line on 1300 792 044 (+61 7 3139 1276) or to contact support email [email protected] or login to "Your Account" and click on "Contact Support".