Samsung Galaxy Tab Active3 Power and Data Lockable Cradle DIY
- This Samsung Tab Active 3 cradle DIY is powered with POGO pins for 5V charging capabilities.
- Charges via gold plated pogo pins for reliable and convenient cable-free docking.
- Designed with OTG (On-The-Go) data capability for connecting printers, barcode scanners, storage devices, keyboards, mice and more via the cradle's extra USB port.
- Using your tablet in a public area and worried someone might take without your knowledge? No worries! This Tab Active3 lockable tablet holder features anti-theft lock and key for added security.
- It is designed and crash-tested to withstand up to 25g, perfect for tough working conditions.
- The internal passive antenna of the Strike Alpha Samsung Tab Active3 Lockable Cradle DIY is specifically incorporated to improve your mobile signal once used with a reputable external antenna. The cradle comes with an FME male connector so it can be connected to an external antenna. Check out our Strike Antennas to help boost your mobile reception!
- This is an easy do-it-yourself package. Simply insert the cradle to the windscreen mount provided, plug the supplied car charger to the cigarette lighter charger and you can immediately use your tablet whilst driving!
- This Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3 Lockable Mount can be used as a desktop stand with the windscreen mount provided.
- It includes a windscreen mount. However, using this with a RAM Mount is highly recommended. Check out the following RAM Mount options below:
•RAM 1" Ball Long Socket Arm
•RAM 1" Ball Mount with 2/2.5" Round Bases
•RAM Short Double Arm 2.5" Round Bases
- This lockable tablet holder can also be mounted on Strike Steel Tablet Mounting Bracket. Check out Strike Steel Tablet Mounting Bracket here. Other mounting options are also available for purchase.
A perfect alternative to the Gamber Johnson Samsung tablet docking station for Galaxy Tab Active3.
Want to know more? Drop Strike a line on 1300 792 044 (+61 7 3139 1276) or to contact support email [email protected] or login to "Your Account" and click on "Contact Support".