Samsung Galaxy Tab Active2 Lockable Vehicle Mount DIY
- This new cradle is powered with POGO connector for superior charging capabilities.
- This is an easy do-it-yourself package. Simply insert the cradle to windscreen mount provided, plug the supplied car charger to the cigarette lighter charger and you can immediately use your tablet whilst driving!
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2 Mount can be used a desktop stand with the windscreen mount provided.
- Using your tablet in a public area and worried someone might be able to take your gadget without your knowledge? No worries! This tablet holder from Strike has an additional lockable feature so your gadget cannot be easily taken away by anyone but you. The lock comes with a key so you can be assured that only the key holder can take the tablet away from the tablet cradle.
- It includes a windscreen mount. However, using this with a RAM Mount is highly recommended. Check out the following RAM Mount options below:
•RAM 1" Ball Long Socket Arm
•RAM 1" Ball Mount with 2/2.5" Round Bases
•RAM Short Double Arm 2.5" Round Bases
- This tablet holder can also be mounted on Strike Steel Tablet Mounting Bracket. Check out Strike Steel Tablet Mounting Bracket here. Other mounting options are also available for purchase.
- Strike's electrical engineers have designed the DC / DC converter to OEM Automotive manufacturing standards to ensure the fastest charge, with voltage spike protection, and no EMI Electromagnetic Interference.
- 3 in 1 Smarter Solution: Secure, charge and record. Use this Alpha Cradle and turn your Samsung Galaxy Tab Active2 into a dashboard camera once AutoGuard Dash Cam app* is installed. Record your driving and charge your device simultaneously. Save costs, no need to purchase a stand-alone dash cam kit.
* For Android, you can download AutoGuard Dash Cam - Blackbox App for FREE. Various Dash Cam Apps are also available for free download for IOS.
Want to know more? Drop Strike a line on 1300 792 044 (+61 7 3139 1276) or to contact support email [email protected] or login to "Your Account" and click on "Contact Support".