1.6.2.01 - Requesting a Return Authorisation (RA)
Before you begin:
- Have ready the Strike Invoice number(s) and the Item part number(s) for the goods you are returning.
- Have ready your default accounts email address, or the email address of a staff member who has been given access.
- If your browser is Internet Explorer 8, use “Compatibility View” by clicking the “Broken Page” icon marked in the picture below.
Step 1: Go to www.strike.com.au
Step 2: Along the top of the page there are a number of links, click on the link titled ‘Your Account’
You should then be directed to a log in page
Step 3: Log in as a ‘Returning Customer' by typing your email address and password.
The default password is ‘strike’ until you decide to change it (recommended)
Click Continue, and you will be directed to the My Account page
Step 4: Go to the ‘Orders’ section in the middle of the page and click on ‘Request a Return’
From there you should be taken to a Return Authorisation form
Step 5: Completing the form:
Remember: If a kit returned to Strike is found to be non faulty it will be returned directly to the customer and they will incur a No Fault Found fee of $50.00 INC GST
Leave the ABN and PO #/Claim # fields blank unless advised otherwise. (or use for your own tracking purposes)
Click inside the Item box on the far left, and type the Item number from your Strike Invoice. (e.g. ASP-PRT CK3000 DB)
A list may pop up as you type, allowing you to select the item. If you do not know what the item number is, you can look up your product (e.g. Parrot Spare Parts) on the strike website. The item number is then located under the price.
You can also click on the >> and List next to the Item field, and search for the Item number.
TAB out of this field, and the others will auto-populate. Please ignore the pricing as it doesn’t affect the RA process.
Enter a brief description of the fault in the Reason for return field. Please do not use ‘faulty’ or ‘broken’ etc.
Enter your Strike Invoice number in the Original Invoice # field.
If you have purchased the goods from a retailer (i.e. C.A.M.S) please provide the retailers invoice number and then input the purchase date into the Purchase Date field.
If returning a Parrot or THB Bury product a valid serial number must be entered in the serial number field. Without a valid serial number the RA will not be accepted.
If there is no serial number on the spare part you will not need to enter one
If you cannot enter the serial number into the serial number field it may mean the following things...
1. You have entered parts of the serial number incorrectly
2. You have entered the wrong serial number for the item listed (i.e. full kit for spare part)
2. The serial number is correct but out of warranty
Click the Add button
Check that your address details in the Bill To and Ship To boxes are correct.
You can use the drop-down selections, or click New or Edit to change them.
Step 6: Select the To Be E-mailed checkbox to send yourself a copy of the RA. (Check your preferred email address)
Step 7: Click on Submit & Email.
- Please wait for a reply confirming that the RA is approved (Pending Receipt), before returning any goods for replacement.
- If goods are returned to us before approval, or without proper identification, they cannot be processed.
- Mark the RA number clearly on the outside of the parcel, and include a copy of the RA and a proof of purchase (i.e. sales receipt) with the goods.
- Quote the RA number in all correspondence regarding your Warranty claim.
- If you wish to return a product due to a cancelled job or a customer change of mind you will be charged a 10% restocking fee and initial freight charge will not be included in this credit. This charge is to cover the time invested by Strike to process the initial order.