1.6.4.03 - Updating and Download Maps
Downloading/Updating Maps with NaviExtras
To update your Genius' maps or download new ones, you'll need to register with NaviExtras and use the 'NaviExtras Toolbox' program available via free download on their website. To do this:
1. Follow the link at the bottom of www.strike.com.au/warranty to get to the NaviExtras webpage
2. Click the 'Create a user profile' link in the LOGIN section and follow the prompts
3. Once you have registered with NaviExtras, click on the 'Downloads' tab and proceed to download the 'Toolbox' program
4. Open Toolbox and, ensuring the SD card is inserted, connect your Strike Genius GPS to the computer using the USB cable, select 'USB Mode' on the Genius when prompted
5. Log in using your NaviExtras username and password
If you simply want to update to the latest version of the AUST/NZ maps:
6. Go to the 'My Updates' section and you'll see you have one update available, "30 Day Latest Map Guarantee", install this and you'll be finding your way with the latest maps in no time!
If you want to purchase and download overseas maps:
6. Go to the 'Get Maps & More' section and browse for your desired country/region
7. Once you have purchased your map it will be available in the 'My Updates' section
If you are having any trouble navigating or using the NaviExtras webpage there is a support section you can access, located here.