For media enquiries, product samples, high res images and interviews, please contact:
Strike Group Australia
1/263 Toombul Rd., Northgate, QLD 4013
1300 792 044
Strike Group releases defence mounts for tablets & smartphones
BRISBANE, Feb. 29, 2016 –
Globally, more and more countries have modernised the equipment in their defence vehicles in order to safeguard their territories in the most effective and efficient way.
Major phone manufacturers have smartphones, tablets, and iPads to help boost productivity through increased communication and access to vital data.
Brisbane based hands-free tech company Strike Group have released heavy duty Mobile Phone and Tablet mounting solutions specifically designed to suit defence environments.
Partnering these mounts with a Strike Alpha Cradle provides a complete solution that can be used in tanks, aircraft, submarines or attached to any defence equipment. The mounts also allow tablets to be protected in waterproof devices such as an Otterbox case, perfect for environments where liquids might be spilled.
An optional lock can be added to Strike’s tablet specific and universal holders to provide additional security from theft and tampering.
“The future of defence technology has just been unveiled,” said Chris Ryan, CEO of Strike Group. "The company has just introduced mounts which are specifically designed to fit almost all working environments. The latest range of mounts are versatile, flexible and reliable. They mount onto almost any surface with ease and have adjustable components for superior viewing to help users angle their device perfectly depending on their preference."
Seven Aviation Rugged Mounts
1. Strike HD Pedestal Mount – features a 6.5’’ arm can be drilled onto any flat surfaces such as tablets, walls and workbenches enabling you to access your device with ease.
2. Strike HD Arm Mount – features a 22’’ flexible gooseneck for maximum coverage which allows user to navigate their tablet or phone conveniently.
3. Strike HD Pedestal Mount with 10’’ Adjustable Arm and Drill Base – features a 10’’ adjustable arm so user can angle their device depending on their preferred viewing position.
4. Strike HD Gooseneck Mount – features a 22’’ flexible gooseneck for maximum coverage which allows user to navigate their tablet or phone conveniently.
5. Strike HD Bar Mount – This mount can fit up to 33mm in diameter and can be adjusted to any cylindrical bars.
6. Strike HD Pedestal Mount with 10’’ Adjustable Arm and C-Clamp Base – clamps onto almost any surface easily without screws which allow seamless and easy installation.
7. Strike HD Pivot Mount – can sit securely onto countertops or desks and allows full 360 degrees rotation for portrait to landscape viewing.
“To view full range of aviation mounts, visit http://www.strike.com.au/Industry-Specific-Mounts/Defense."
“To view full variants of Strike Alpha Cradle, visit http://www.strike.com.au/products/Select-Mobile-Phone."
You can download the pdf version of this media release here.
About Strike Group
Strike Group is Australia’s leading provider and manufacturer of innovative car technologies. Strike integrates innovative design and seamless engineering in all of its products. The company now exports to 72 countries having appointed key partners in the American and European market.